Thursday, July 9, 2009

Seven Things

My sister, Suzette, tagged me. Since she thinks I'm excited about it, I won't let her down. 7 things about me that most people probably don't know:
1- I have never had a cavity! I even had braces for 4 years and made it through without a cavity.
2- I ran for student body secretary at Utah State University when I was going to school there. I didn't win and I still can't believe I had the guts to do it.
3- I have been to 39 of the 50 states.
4- I have been kissed by Peter Brady (Christopher Knight) from the Brady Bunch. When I was in high school, he came and talked at our school. After the program, I got my picture taken with him and he kissed me on the cheek. I'm a big fan of the Brady Bunch.
5-I sat in President Ronald Reagan's limo. When we lived in Virginia, when we were little kids, a man in our ward was a secret service agent. He took us to see the President's limos and let us get in and stick our heads out of the sun roof.
6-I read an editorial on KSL television. In high school, I entered a essay contest that they were sponsoring. I won the contest so therefore, I got to read my essay on T.V.
7-I am facinated with magic. I love watching magic tricks. When I was a little girl, I would perform magic shows in my garage and charge people to come to my magic show.

I now tag Julie, Sally, and Karen!!!! Maybe this will make Julie and Sally update their blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.