Thursday, September 23, 2010

Marissa got asked to Homecoming!!

I can't believe my daughter is old enough to date. Marissa turns 16 on Oct. 4th and Homecoming this year is October 9th. She got lucky because it is usually in September. She got asked today by Deric Searle. She had to go all over the school to different places to get different clues. Then she unscrambled them. These clues say "Wood" and "Ewe" and she had to go to wood shop and the ag room to find them.
These ones say "go" and "tutu". These sent her to the drivers ed room and the dance studio.
"Homecoming" was waiting at home for her.
These say "width" "Derrick" "Cereal". These sent her to math class and seminary. I gave her the cereal box when she woke up.
She is answering him by putting swedish fish and pictures of fish all over his bedroom. Then there will be 1 live fish with a note that says, "If fishes were wishes, I'd only need one!!! To wish that Homecoming will be lots of fun!!!"
I will blog pictures of the date when it gets here!!! stay tuned.......



2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can not believe she is old enough to date either! Where does the time go? I can't wait to see the pictures. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a cute idea that he did! I can't believe my granddaughter is about old enough to date. I must be getting old. (Oh, no!!) I hope you have a fun time Marissa.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.